“We are the unexpected seeds, hustling for high impact.”
Alisée de Tonnac
Seedstars, the leading emerging market startup community and investor, have joined forces through the DGGF’s Seed Capital and Business Development (SC&BD) facility to launch the Seedstars acceleration program second batch in April in Dar Es Salaam.
To participate in the program, startups and SME’s should apply if:
- They are between the ages of 20 to 35 years old
- They are first-time entrepreneurs
- There is Regional / International scalability
- They have a functional Prototype / MVP
- First paying customers (optional)
- They are able to attend the program physically in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, for 3 months.
Up to 12 selected startups will receive get mentorship and office space for 3 months.
The Program is brought with the support of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
Seedspace Dar es Salaam: 7th Floor, Tanzanite Park Building - Victoria