Toolboksi Technologies Ltd

Country: the United Republic of
City: Dar Es Salaam
Stage: rev
Industry: Urban Development: Construction Tech

Our Story

Toolboksi is a technology platform that provides informal sector workers with consistent work opportunities and access to upskilling.

What problem are we solving

In Tanzania only 20% of skilled workers are employed, the rest 80% operate informally and vulnerable with no access to job opportunities.

How are we impacting the world

A technology platform that connects informal skilled workers with customers and provides access to upskilling