We support organisations - such as Corporates, Public Institutions, Investors, or NGOs - on their tech innovation/impact agenda in emerging markets. Each mandate is custom and may cover one or more of the following areas.
- Expert-on-calls / Expert-on-meetings
- Off-the-shelf market insights and custom studies
Visibility & access
- Pitching competition (Seedstars World)
- Regional / Global Conference (Seedstars Summit)
- Physical hubs (Seedspace)
- Events such as bootcamps, hackathons and workshops
- Innovation benchmarking
- Innovation audit
- Academy & co-development program (launch prototypes together)
- Growth program (from early-traction to high-growth/scalability)
- Dedicated search (feeding your accelerator / incubator / event program)
- Investor club (from early-stage to growth-stage)
- Investor services (due diligence and hands-on portfolio management)
Some of our Partnerships
Intel Solutions Challenge
In collaboration with Intel, we sourced IoT, Hardware, Cloud and Analytics startups across Africa and offering a customised development program.
Latam market entry with Softlayer
Working with Softlayer in 11 countries across Latam, we developed a strategy to expand their services and offering to the startup ecosystems.
Connect & Grow Startup Programme
In partnership with INADEM, we developed a programme to help 8 Mexican startups explore and expand into Peru, Columbia, Chile and Brazil.
New Business Solutions
Along with Inmarsat, we searched 54 emerging markets around the globe for satellite application technologies that could be developed as new business lines.